You should pay attention to these details when using vacuum equipment, do you know?
Vacuum equipment is used to exclude the influence of the atmosphere on the purity of the sample during the experiment. 2. Do not carry electronic products during operation. 3. The experimental operator needs to wear special operation gloves for vacuum equipment to operate, and cannot directly touch the real thing Empty device.
1. Vacuum equipment is used to exclude the influence of atmosphere on the purity of the sample during the experiment.
2. Do not carry electronic products during operation.
3. The experimental operator needs to wear special operating gloves for vacuum equipment to operate, and cannot directly touch the vacuum equipment.
4. Vacuum equipment accessories should be stored in the drying box and kept away from corrosive chemical gases or liquids.
5. The vacuum equipment needs to be wiped regularly, and dust-free paper or dust-free cloth should be used to match alcohol or acetone for cleaning.
6. The laboratory should maintain a certain degree of dryness, and the experimental operator should check the humidity and temperature of the laboratory every day.
7. The laboratory should be well ventilated to avoid the impact of mechanical pump oil and gas.
8. If the oil pump is used in the vacuum equipment backing pump, the desiccant and oil should be replaced regularly.
9. The operator should pay attention to the temperature of the molecular pump used in the vacuum equipment to avoid shortening the life of the instrument due to overheating.
10. The operator should put nitrogen or liquid nitrogen after the speed of the molecular pump drops below the safety line.
11. The operator should pay close attention to the loss degree of the power interface of the high-pressure ion pump to prevent the operator from being electrocuted and ensure safety.
12. The operator should start the ion pump when the vacuum degree reaches 1×10-8mbar or more.
13. When the experimenter operates, the valve should be switched and opened in strict accordance with the operation steps of each vacuum equipment to prevent the backpumping phenomenon caused by the air pressure difference.
14. Do not carry out experiments when the alarm bell is ringing, and immediately notify the person in charge of the laboratory and maintenance personnel to check.
15. In case of special circumstances, all those present should be notified immediately to leave quickly and cut off the power supply of the vacuum equipment.